Verifying your package directly with our supplier's reservation system. Depending on the supplier, it can take up to a minute.
The package you requested has been sold out and is no longer available.
This page will now reload.
Call Gala Travels
The package you requested has been sold out and is no longer available.
Terms and Conditions
1. Please double check that all information is correct and that all passenger names are spelled correctly as displayed on the passenger(s) travel documentation (i.e. Passport). Any changes after your reservation has been processed will result in change fees.
2. It is the purchaser's responsibility to ensure that the proper travel documentation and identification (i.e. Passports, Visas, IDs) is had by ALL passengers to gain entry into the chosen destination and entry into Canada upon return.
3. Schedules are not guaranteed and as such flight/package schedule changes may occur as per the travel supplier (Tour Operator/Airline) rules and regulations.
4. Flight/package prices are subject to change after a reservation is made. The travel supplier (Tour Operator/Airline) may choose to change the price of your flight/package after your reservation is made. No adjustment will be made on your reservation to match any new pricing (i.e. If the price decreases, your reservation cannot be adjusted to match the decreased price).
5. All reservations are not guaranteed until ticketed or until your confirmation email booking status says CONFIRMED or OK.
6. This booking is under strict cancellation and change penalties and as such may be 100% non-refundable and/or non-changeable. If travel insurance has not been purchased, it is highly recommended for your protection.
7. Any changes necessary after your booking has been processed will result in additional charges as permitted by the Supplier.
8. Passengers must check in at least 3 hours prior to the scheduled departure time. Proper travel documents will be required for check in purposes. Passengers arriving less then 1 hour prior to the scheduled departure will be denied boarding.
9. Credit card charges for your travel services purchased here will be processed by the travel supplier (Tour Operator or Airline). If travel insurance has been purchased it will be charged by the insurance provider. For car rentals, your credit card number will be required to guarantee the reservation and the charge will be made to your credit card by the rental company when you pick up your car.
10. The Credit Card Holder MUST be one of the Traveling Passengers. The travel supplier (Airline/Tour Operator) will require this credit card to be presented at the time you pick up your tickets at their counter. If the credit card is not presented, you may be required to purchase a new ticket.
11. It is the purchaser's responsibility to read and accept the full website Terms and Conditions as well as the travel supplier Sunwing Vacations rules and restrictions.
Luxury Bahia Principe Runaway Bay
When you stay at the Luxury Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Resort in the Runaway Bay area of Jamaica, you will err on the side of nature, and flirt with Caribbean cultures and passions, for Runaway Bay is one of the more secluded spots in Jamaica, and you’ll really get the feeling of being in one of those authentically old Caribbean villages during your stay. Places such as Green Grotto Caves, Dunn’s River Falls, Dolphin Cove, as well as Dunn’s River Craft Park are all in the close vicinity of this resort. Guests who wish to book a reservation at this property are required to be 18 or older in order to do so.
Luxury Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Family Amenities
✓ Children's club (free)
✓ Family Hotel
✓ Free Wi-Fi
✓ Outdoor pools
✓ Snack bar/deli
Luxury Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Internet
✓ In all rooms: Wi-Fi (surcharge), Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
✓ In some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Luxury Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Room Amenities
✓ Air conditioning
✓ Ceiling fan
✓ Coffee/tea maker
✓ Connecting/adjoining rooms available
✓ Daily housekeeping
✓ Designer toiletries
✓ Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
✓ Flat-panel TV
✓ Free bottled water
✓ Furnished balcony or patio
✓ Hair dryer
✓ In-room safe
✓ Iron/ironing board
✓ Minibar (stocked, free items)
✓ Room service (24 hours)
✓ Satellite TV service
✓ Separate sitting area
✓ Turndown service
✓ Wi-Fi (surcharge)
Luxury Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Dining Options
✓ 24-hour room service is available.
✓ Dolce Vita - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves dinner only. Reservations are required.
✓ Don Pablo Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves dinner only. Reservations are required.
✓ Mikado Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves dinner only. Reservations are required.
✓ Palmyra Main Restaurant - This buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
✓ Picasso Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves dinner only.
Luxury Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Things to do
✓ Boat tours
✓ Fitness facilities
✓ Offsite tours
✓ Onsite entertainment and activities
✓ Personal motorized watercraft
✓ Scuba diving
✓ Spa services
Luxury Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Spa
✓ Aromatherapy treatments
✓ Body scrubs
✓ Body treatments
✓ Couples treatment rooms
✓ Facial treatments
✓ Hot stone massage
✓ Hydrotherapy treatments
✓ Manicures and pedicures
✓ Sports massage
✓ Steam room in spa
Luxury Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Reviews
Really pleasant resort, specially if chosen Don plablo Collection. Pool and shore beautiful. Stuff members really courteous and warmly. The restaurants were awesome, 24 hours of cuisine. The cuisine and the beverages were really pleasant. We suggest and we'd defenitely come back here another time.
Excellent, however not fantastic!
Wonderful hotel. Spotless suites, great cuisine, pleasant shorelines, pleasant gigantic pool, courteous personnel, pleasant restaurants. 15 in our company including 3 Under 18. Climate was fantastic. Only problem was attempting to get the group to eat overall and I understand that can be a problem anywhere. It was an awesome time and a pleasant place however not too excellent I'd go back every year. Too a lot of hotels in the Caribbean to check out
Went here with a company of fellows on a work vacation. Basics of the resort were beyond our expectations and the suites are showing their age a tiny, however for the most part were spotless and roomy. Cafeteria had great selection and I'd ensure that you have the chicken from the barbecue at the refreshment cafe. Let down with the main courses at the specialty ( mediterranean and barbecue). Charging for a suite safe appears weird to me also. Great shore area. Service was courteous however not prompt. Wouldn't return however for the money worth a visit and not a terrible selection.
Excellent hotel to stay at
Check in was great. Suite was pleasant and spotless, roomy, excellent patio. Resort personnel were great courteous, yeah man! Cafeterias were alright, specialty were okay. Pools were pleasant, landscaping were wonderful, shore was alright. As a whole a solid hotel to stay. Value was o. K. Family and Couples overall. I would suggest it. About 1 hour from Air Port.
Actually excellent holiday!
My hubby and I vacationed here for 7 nights in December 2013 to commemorate a special marriage commemoration. We really enjoyed the hotel, cuisine, folks, service, and so on. Everybody was so pleasant and supportive. I would endorse this hotel in a heartbeat and if you are traveling without kids, I'd also suggest the upgrade to the Don Pablo area; it is really worth the extra expense. Sincerely I wish we'd have reserved for 10 days to 2 weeks.
Finest cuisine ever
Really fantastic cuisine
Don Pablo was worth it, no waiting in lines, exclusive areas for us
Shore was not that far a walk
Hotel is large, wish things were more Central
Sea view suite was fantastic, air conditioning worked well
They took an eternity to tidy our suite, every time we returned to suite it was hardly ever done, often until 5 PM, was sort of bothersome
Fantastic folks wonderful hotel fabulous service!
Upset to say we just got back home from having the time of our lives. My hubby and I came to Jamaica for our third time however our first without our children so I selected the Don Pablo. From the second we arrived we were met with the most awesome folks. The property is spotless, the meals are awesome, the beverages are strong and the staff attention is the most outstanding we have ever had at any hotel. We had an amazing time and we look forward to return!
The hotel is huge. Expect for a Long walk. However you are on holiday. There is no rush. That being said, if you are wondering about this hotel as a holiday choice. The answer is yes! The entire hotel is beautiful. The meals are marvelous. More on that topic in a moment. The personnel are excellent. Bar staff are amazing. The swimming pool area is gigantic and wonderful. The oceanfront is large (not a ton of sand) many stores at the hotel. The suites are well taken care of. Had a small problem with the shower and the reception and maintenance personnel took care of it promptly.
The meals are marvelous. The cafeteria was excellent. Excellent variety. All the restaurants were very impressive (did not go to the oriental however heard it was great). Don Pablo restaurant is a must! Get as a lot of bookings as you can. Amazing service and the meals are beyond your anticipations. Basically amazing. We were there for my niece's wedding and it was an amazing week from start to finish.
I will most absolutely return.
Excellent time at Luxury Bahia Principe
My friends and I stayed 5 nights. We had an attendant who handled most needs. The suites were excellent (beach). We visited the Grand Bahia a few years prior. The Luxury is on the same site, however in an exclusive area. No children in this area. Regular service at the shore and the swimming pool. The a la carte restaurants were beyond our expectations, however we did not like the cafeterias since the meals were overall robust. I'd certainly come back here another time.
Marvelous holiday. Meals were great. We stayed in a wonderful corner suite in building 24. Absolutely recommend this 4th floor or higher. No down sides. Upgrade to Don Pablo it is so worth it! Some trouble in altering specialty restaurants which we were led to believe wouldn't be an issue.